A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dawn Zapotok:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dawn Zapotok is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dawn Zapotok, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zapotok graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Zapotok has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dawn Marie Zapotok MD is a female Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Dawn M. Zapotok practice?
- Dr. Dawn Zapotok has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dawn Zapotok practices Pediatrics near Collegeville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Paoli, PA.
See Collegeville Pediatricians.