A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dawn Zimmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dawn Zimmer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dawn Zimmer, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Zimmer graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Zimmer has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dawn M Zimmer MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dawn M. Zimmer practice?
- Dr. Dawn Zimmer has 11 office locations.
Dr. Dawn Zimmer practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Carmel, IN and Bloomington, IN.
See Indianapolis Obstetricians & Gynecologists.