Dr. Dawn Zitman MD Patient Reviews

Great
Dr. Zitman and her staff were very pleasant . Thanks

January 20th, 2011
Wonderful
Our kids have been patients of Dr. Zitman for five years now. She's a wonderful and caring physician, even calling personally to follow up. She's incredibly professional and her staff is always courteous. She's been our family's pediatrician since our daughter was born and we wouldn't have it any other way.

August 18th, 2010
Great Bedside Manner

August 18th, 2010
Great Bedside Manner
I took my 5-year-old to Dr. Zitman for her kindergarten shots. I wasn't expecting them to give her a well-child check-up, too, but they were just that thorough. The nurses and staff were all really friendly. They made sure to call her by name and say goodbye as we left. The office was very kid-friendly. Dr. Zitman was incredibly nice and upbeat. She was great with my child, and took the time to answer any questions I had thoroughly. She didn't seem like she was in a hurry to get out of the room. My daughter usually has high anxiety about going to the doctor, but Dr. Zitman made her feel at ease. I'm glad we have a pediatrician with more than just brains here in Gonzales.