A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dawna Dilworth-White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dawna Dilworth-White is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dilworth-White
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dilworth-White Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Dilworth-White graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Dilworth-White has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dawna C Dilworth-White MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Dawna C. Dilworth-White practice?
- Dr. Dawna Dilworth-White has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dawna Dilworth-White practices Family Medicine and Gynecology near Temple Hills, MD.
See Temple Hills Primary Care Doctors and Temple Hills Obstetricians & Gynecologists.