Dr. Dawna Jones Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dawna Jones?

July 27th, 2017

Yes, you may have to wait longer than you like but be patient! Dr. Jones will spend a good deal of time with you and give you her undevided attention. She is soft spoken and very calming and extremely knowledgeable! She is very respectful and kind.

October 27th, 2016

Do not waste your time or money

Dr. Jones is very out there. She has a monotone voice but beyond that she practically fell asleep in my 200.00 consult. If I asked a question she seemed very annoyed. I saw her twice and the second time was worse than the first. She acted bizarrely. Also I called the office about a medication and needed an answer that day. Didn't get a return call for a week. After hundreds of dollars spent and 7 months wastes in waiting time I found another naturopath that was night and day.

March 11th, 2016

I have called the office 4 times and left messages each time. I have not gotten a call back.

February 12th, 2016

Very strange unprofessional / avoid

This place is bizarre and really strange ... The front desk people don't have a clue and dr jones is just off . Never follows up and seems to have a overly casual attitude about everything. I think her husband does some office work there and they send bills for things I have not had. Something here is really off ! I agree with the other poor reviews find a better me don't have any confidence in this dr at all never return.

August 4th, 2015

RUN!!!

DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR!!!! I CAN NOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH!!!! WAS WRONGLY DIAGNOSED!!! I WAS TOLD IT WAS ALL IN MY HEAD; I NOW HAVE STAGE 4 OVARIAN CANCER!!! AGAIN RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF I COULD SELECT A ZERO STAR RATING I WOULD, ONE STAR IS TO KIND!

February 27th, 2012

Way too long of a wait. Did not listen to my questions

October 1st, 2011

Former Patient

Dr Jones mis-diagnosed me. I was told I had PMS when in fact I had a huge uterine fibroid when I was seen by the NEW GYN at Mass General. Dr Jones told me I did not need a US done and left it at that. I remember contacting the office TWICE by phone, TWICE by fax and by sending her a personal e-mail informing her that I was not feeling well. I to this day have not gotten a phone call or a response back from her practice! Thankfully I found a great Gynecologist who LISTENED TO ME and FOUND THE PROBLEMS WHICH HAPPENED TO BE MAJOR HEALTH ISSUES!

January 14th, 2010

Dr. Jones is NOT rude, she is a dove!

I'm writing to respond to the negative review of Dr. Jones, because if she was rude to someone, that someone was rude to HER! She's gentle, but does not put up with disrespect either! I have never been treated with anything but the utmost dignity and respect, and consider her a true healer. She does take some time to return calls, I will admit that, but believe me, when it's your turn, she's all yours!

November 13th, 2009

Very Satisfied

I enjoy Dr. Jones. I am very much holistically minded, and Dr. Jones fully understands the body's ability to heal. She takes the entire person into consideration and isn't one to just give out traditional medication without testing out a holistic method (if the patient is so inclined) first. She is very laid back and patient. She has a very calming demeanor.

September 15th, 2009

Dawna Jones is very rude. She is not thorough and does not return phone calls. She makes you feel like you are bothering her when asking questions.

March 30th, 2009

She's the best!

Dr. Jones has been a God send. I received a full hysterectomy/oopherectomy in 2004 and had been out of balance hormonally since. Since finding Dr. Jones through our local compounding pharmacy, and being on bioidentical hormones (Bi-est transdermal cream, USP Progesterone Transdermal cream, Armour Thyroid and OTC's for Adrenal fatigue) I feel fantastic! I travel an hour to see her and since then have my mom and sister being treated by Dr. Jones (including female relatives & friends) She is an extremely brilliant physician (in depth understanding of the endocrine system as well, integrative approach) with one of the greatest bed side manners I have ever encountered. I strongly recommend her if you want to get well! Office staff are like most medical offices, she spends a great deal of time with her patients, she listens to you, so expect that you will wait to see her - at least 1/2 to an hour in the waiting area...but she's worth the wait! I give her 10 stars!

June 5th, 2017