A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dawna McCreight:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dawna McCreight is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCreight
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. McCreight Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. McCreight graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa. She has 1 awards.
Dr. McCreight has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthony Hospital
- St. Anthony
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dawna Lynn McCreight DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Dawna L. McCreight practice?
- Dr. Dawna McCreight has 1 office location.
- Dr. Dawna McCreight practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Moore, OK.