A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dawna McCreight:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dawna McCreight is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCreight
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. McCreight Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. McCreight graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa. She has 1 awards.
Dr. McCreight has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthony Hospital
- St. Anthony
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dawna Lynn McCreight DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Dawna L. McCreight practice?
- Dr. Dawna McCreight has 1 office location.
- Dr. Dawna McCreight practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Moore, OK.