Dr. Dawna Mccreight DO Patient Reviews

2.4

October 1st, 2014
DO NOT GO TO DR. MCCREIGHT!!!
I absolutely hated my visits with Dr. McCreight. She didn't really listen to me at all. She just blows over you and does what she wants. The first time I was there it seemed ok, but over the next succession of visits it just seemed more and more that she was interested only in getting my money. She took blood the first time and then I had to come back the next week. Then I was told she needed to take blood every 3 months. It was ridiculous! She prescribed a drug for me and told me it was for one thing and completely failed to inform me that it was also used for anxiety and ADHD! Not only that but her office is in the most ghetto part of town, it doesn't even feel like a Doctor's office because it is in the back of an old stip mall/supermarket. And I do mean the back of it. I felt like I was going to some back alley meet up most of the time. I have to say I have never felt such a low level of confidence in a doctor as I have with her. I looked at reviews and said oh it can't be too bad, there are some good reviews. I wish I had just chosen a different doctor. She is not a good doctor at all. She is only interested in getting money from you. Please do yourself a favor and find someone else!

September 26th, 2014
BAD DOCTOR
DON'T GO TO THIS DOCTOR, SHE ALMOST PUT MY DAUGHTER IN HER GRAVE

September 20th, 2013
Do not risk your health
Not good

September 8th, 2013
Review
Felt judge for medical complaints, so I didn't feel comfortable sharing with the doctor my symptoms.

August 14th, 2013
money hungry!
have to come back constantly! She schedules appointments or follow up visits that are not necessary!

July 22nd, 2013
Never Again
My first visit to Dr.McCreight I was pleased. I came in for a routine appointment because I was new to the area, and I needed birth control. I came in for my exam, and I was pleased with the office, and the staff, and at first even the doctor. Because it was my first visit in the office, the doctor ran some labs just for a "check up" to make sure that I was healthy. When I went to leave, they told me I needed a re check in two weeks to discuss the lab results. I thought this was weird, but I called back and scheduled my appointment. When I came in, I waited in the waiting room for about 30 minutes until I was called back. (this ended up being the normal time waiting) After I was called back I waited a while longer, the doctor came in, had her back to me and went through the blood tests saying everything came back normal/good. Why I needed to make an appointment I don't know. I started noticing as time went on, I always had to schedule a "recheck" even when it wasn't medically necessary. Not only was it a waste of my time, but it seemed almost like she was cheating the insurance company. It was easy to get an appointment so I had gone back a few times for a few different things, and as time went on it got worse. What finally did it for me was I called one day to get a referral for urgent care because something had happened to my back and I was in extreme pain. I had just started a new job and was on "probation" so I couldn't miss work to make it to her office during ofc hours. I called the office to get a referral and they told me the doctor wouldn't give me a referral, so I asked them to have the doctor call me. She called and I explained everything to her, and she told me that she could give me a referral but I would need to be seen in her office the next morning (or the insurance wouldn't be approved for my referral) I explained again about my new job and She proceeded to tell me " your work hours are not my problem" She also told me, " you can come to my office to be seen or you can not be seen at all" So I told her she was the worst doctor I had ever had, and all she really cared about was my insurance money, I told her I would never come back to her office, Then she hung up on me. In the end I ended up paying out of pocket to go to urgent care until I could find a new doctor.

June 22nd, 2013
never recommend this doctor, Had her back to me most of the time. Seen her 3 times and always the same

May 9th, 2013
poor bedside manner
This doctor doesn't seem interested in her patient! She acts annoyed and keeps her back to patient.

June 19th, 2012
Dr. McCreight has to be the worst doctor I have ever seen. I have been seeing her for about a year and almost every time I've seen her she would spend 5 minutes at most with me and when the visit was over, she would just walk out of the room without letting me know we were through. I would sit there for another 20 minutes only to realize she wasn't coming back. I suffer serious depression and I would desperately seek some support from her in all I would get in return is her rolling her eyes and a prescription. I have never experienced a doctor who could care less what happens to their patients. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. She has horrible bedside manner and only cares about writing a prescription and getting you on your way.

January 13th, 2012
I Love Dr. McCreight !
Highly recommend Dr. McCreight. She is very pleasant, listens to me, is firm when necessary and shows concern. She is also very down to earth and even jokes with you. First doctor I have ever had that knew my name upon arrival at the office. When call backs are necessary she usually makes the call herself . . . how many doctors have you talked to on the phone directly?

June 15th, 2011
Very nice and comfortable office
Very courteous staff and office setting is comfortable. The doctors were great and had a great bed side manner. This clinic is a great find for my family!!

January 10th, 2011
Great office! i would really recommend them! Staff is friendly and very fast!