A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dawne Carroll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dawne Carroll, Family Practitioner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carroll
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dawne Carroll, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Carroll graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Carroll has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
- Prince George's Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dawne Maria Carroll MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dawne M. Carroll practice?
- Dr. Dawne Carroll has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dawne Carroll practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Lanham, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Bowie, MD.
See Lanham Emergency Physicians and Lanham Family Physicians.