A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dawne Collier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dawne Collier is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dawne Collier, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Collier graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Collier has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
- St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Olympia Flds
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dawne Julia Collier MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Dawne J. Collier practice?
- Dr. Dawne Collier has 6 office locations.
Dr. Dawne Collier practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Plainfield, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Freeport, IL and Chicago, IL.
See Plainfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists.