Dr. Dawnette Peppler MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 28th, 2015
Great Experience
Dr. Peppler was a great doctor during our pregnancy. My husband and I had a miscarriage previously and were very anxious when we found out we were pregnant again. Dr. Peppler was very understanding and accommodating. For the first several weeks she allowed me to come in for extra visits for our own peace of mind. She was very open and informative. We had a somewhat difficult delivery and she was nothing but patient and kind. She is very direct and I appreciated that when it came down to the health and safety of my baby. After a terrible experience with our miscarriage at another facility, this experience was extremely refreshing and comforting. If we are blessed with another baby, we will be returning.

May 30th, 2012
Wonderful
She was extremely caring after my miscarriage. I had to have a D&C ands she took excellent care of me. She is very personable and understanding. I have nothing but high regards for her!

November 16th, 2011
not considerate
The doctor is just OK but her staff is rude. didnt enjoy their services, so I had to switch to another doctor.

July 4th, 2010
Seemed cold to me
I'm a bit biased, I guess, because before going to Dr Peppler I had only dealt with homebirth midwives. I felt like she was too no-nonsense with me and didn't listen to my concerns or answer questions. I called and left a message for her nurse after an appointment and NEVER heard back with an answer to my questions. I was concerned about my wishes not being honored during labor and delivery and decided to go with a different doctor at a different hospital.

October 15th, 2009
good experience
Dr. Peppler is my gynocologist and was by OB throughout 2 pregnancies. She is very approachable and extremely down-to-earth, a very no-nonsense doctor. I've only had good experiences during visits.

February 5th, 2009
She is great!
I really enjoyed my appointment with Dr. Peppler (as much as one can - I mean, it is a doctor appointment). She was professional, and I felt very well taken care of. She was light-hearted and made what could be an awkard and unpleasant experience seem pretty good. It was quick and I didn't wait long to get an appointment or in the waiting room the day of, which is very helpful for me because of my hectic schedule. If you are looking for a doctor who will take good care of you and your needs, she is an excellent choice.

June 22nd, 2016