Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Womens Health Services
1001 N Waldrop Dr
Ste 505
Arlington, TX 76012
817-277-9415
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Wonderful  |  show details
May 30th, 2012

She was extremely caring after my miscarriage. I had to have a D&C ands she took excellent care of me. She is very personable and understanding. I have nothing but high regards for her!

|  Doc in the Box  |  show details
Dec 15th, 2011

I was charged a co-pay on a Wellness visit -- which my insurance company told me that I should NOT have been charged. The staff was rude and uncaring. Was given a call back by a nurse and told that Peppler does not treat elevated cholesterol and I was told to find another doctor!!!! Watch out for staff members asking for your credit card -- in case they have to run extra charges that "might come up". Insurance company told me that this is a NO-NO.

|  not considerate  |  show details
Nov 15th, 2011

The doctor is just OK but her staff is rude. didnt enjoy their services, so I had to switch to another doctor.

|  Seemed cold to me  |  show details
by Lisa on Jul 4th, 2010

I'm a bit biased, I guess, because before going to Dr Peppler I had only dealt with homebirth midwives. I felt like she was too no-nonsense with me and didn't listen to my concerns or answer questions. I called and left a message for her nurse after an appointment and NEVER heard back with an answer to my questions. I was concerned about my wishes not being honored during labor and delivery and decided to go with a different doctor at a different hospital.

|  good experience  |  show details
Oct 14th, 2009

Dr. Peppler is my gynocologist and was by OB throughout 2 pregnancies. She is very approachable and extremely down-to-earth, a very no-nonsense doctor. I've only had good experiences during visits.

|  She is great!  |  show details
by tennis chic on Feb 5th, 2009

I really enjoyed my appointment with Dr. Peppler (as much as one can - I mean, it is a doctor appointment). She was professional, and I felt very well taken care of. She was light-hearted and made what could be an awkard and unpleasant experience seem pretty good. It was quick and I didn't wait long to get an appointment or in the waiting room the day of, which is very helpful for me because of my hectic schedule. If you are looking for a doctor who will take good care of you and your needs, she is an excellent choice.