Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Great Experience show details Great Experience
by Jessica on Apr 28th, 2015

Dr. Peppler was a great doctor during our pregnancy. My husband and I had a miscarriage previously and were very anxious when we found out we were pregnant again. Dr. Peppler was very understanding and accommodating. For the first several weeks she allowed me to come in for extra visits for our own peace of mind. She was very open and informative. We had a somewhat difficult delivery and she was nothing but patient and kind. She is very direct and I appreciated that when it came down to the health and safety of my baby. After a terrible experience with our miscarriage at another facility, this experience was extremely refreshing and comforting. If we are blessed with another baby, we will be returning.

Wonderful show details Wonderful
May 30th, 2012

She was extremely caring after my miscarriage. I had to have a D&C ands she took excellent care of me. She is very personable and understanding. I have nothing but high regards for her!

Doc in the Box show details Doc in the Box
Dec 15th, 2011

I was charged a co-pay on a Wellness visit -- which my insurance company told me that I should NOT have been charged. The staff was rude and uncaring. Was given a call back by a nurse and told that Peppler does not treat elevated cholesterol and I was told to find another doctor!!!! Watch out for staff members asking for your credit card -- in case they have to run extra charges that "might come up". Insurance company told me that this is a NO-NO.

not considerate show details not considerate
Nov 15th, 2011

The doctor is just OK but her staff is rude. didnt enjoy their services, so I had to switch to another doctor.

Seemed cold to me show details Seemed cold to me
by Lisa on Jul 4th, 2010

I'm a bit biased, I guess, because before going to Dr Peppler I had only dealt with homebirth midwives. I felt like she was too no-nonsense with me and didn't listen to my concerns or answer questions. I called and left a message for her nurse after an appointment and NEVER heard back with an answer to my questions. I was concerned about my wishes not being honored during labor and delivery and decided to go with a different doctor at a different hospital.

good experience show details good experience
Oct 14th, 2009

Dr. Peppler is my gynocologist and was by OB throughout 2 pregnancies. She is very approachable and extremely down-to-earth, a very no-nonsense doctor. I've only had good experiences during visits.

She is great! show details She is great!
by tennis chic on Feb 5th, 2009

I really enjoyed my appointment with Dr. Peppler (as much as one can - I mean, it is a doctor appointment). She was professional, and I felt very well taken care of. She was light-hearted and made what could be an awkard and unpleasant experience seem pretty good. It was quick and I didn't wait long to get an appointment or in the waiting room the day of, which is very helpful for me because of my hectic schedule. If you are looking for a doctor who will take good care of you and your needs, she is an excellent choice.