A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dawnielle Kerner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dawnielle Kerner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dawnielle Kerner, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerner graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Kerner has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Leigh Hospital
- Chesapeake Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dawnielle J Kerner MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Dawnielle J. Kerner practice?
- Dr. Dawnielle Kerner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dawnielle Kerner practices Ophthalmology near Norfolk, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Virginia Beach, VA.
See Norfolk Ophthalmologists.