A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dawnisa Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dawnisa Baker, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Baker has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dawnisa Kari Baker MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Dawnisa K. Baker practice?
- Dr. Dawnisa Baker has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Dawnisa Baker practices Anesthesiology near Sunrise, FL.