A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dawnrenee Cinocco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dawnrenee Cinocco is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dawnrenee Cinocco, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Cinocco graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Cinocco has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Portland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dawnrenee Cinocco MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dawnrenee Cinocco practice?
- Dr. Dawnrenee Cinocco has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dawnrenee Cinocco practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Geriatric Doctors.