Dr. David Atefi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Atefi?

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. David Atefi?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 30th, 2017

Great GI Doc!

Dr. Atefi is a great doctor. I appreciate his many years of experience. I had been to two other GI doctors, and neither of them took the time to diagnose me correctly. Thanks to him I feel so much better now

June 30th, 2017

Great GI Doc!

May 13th, 2017

His wonderful my wife had a procedure and he saw something abnormal and had his nurse order a Ct scan and she scheduled the Ct scan and my wife had cancer his nurse Milly and himself took the time and made us feel very safe she is fine and we went back to see him Millys was so caring and gave my wife a big hug and both cried she told us that she will be praying for us and my wife loves her and thanks to doctor Atefi they found it in time.

April 7th, 2017

Excellent Physician

I have been seeing Dr. Atefi for the last 3 years and I could not be happier with the care he provides. He always takes his time with me and listens to everything I have to say about my condition. He has taught me so much about my condition and what to do and not to do. I have seen other GI physicians in the past, but none of them have been as kind, caring or as knowledgeable as him. I refer all my friends and family to him. I couldn't ask for a better GI doctor!

April 7th, 2016

Very nice and his nurse always answers my question and a real sweetheart I love Ms. Milly.

November 21st, 2015

Gave me Harvoni to teat Hep-C. At 1st it was going to be 12 weeks, but then Dr Atefi let his med asst talk him into 8 weeks desite my drug insurance willing to pay for 12 weeks. After 4 weeks went by I got my blood tested and was told the tests were negative. Didn't have Hep-C any longer and should get tested again in anoter 4 weeks. I moved to another state, but told my new doctor I needed to get tested for Hep-C again. I was tested gain and no show positive. That the Hep-C is still there. This doctor is useless and let's his incompetent med asst. should be in another line of work because she tells the doctor what to do, rather than the other way around. See another doctor. Dr Atefi is dangerous.

September 9th, 2014

He is a very good doctor.

January 5th, 2011

I saw Dr. Atefi a few times for a couple of problems. He was very friendly & thorough with some things. However, he actually laughed when I asked about the possibility of gallstones. An ultrasound was done in his office, showing multiple gallstones - one week later my gallbladder was removed. (His office didn't even notify me about the results until 3 days after I scheduled an appt. w/ a surgeon myself. The ultrasound technician told me my gallbladder was full of stones & even showed them to me on the screen. I worked in the medical field for 30 yrs & knew I obviously needed a surgeon.) He also dismissed a painful lump in my chest as costochondritis. It took 3 times with me asking him about it before he even looked at it, saying it was just my breastbone. I found out from another Dr. that it is a problem w/ my xiphoid process. I had really liked him until the gallstone issue. It's a shame that patients have to be their own advocates & insist on things being checked out. (What do poor elderly people do??) It hurts to pay a Dr. when I basically diagnosed myself! Speaking of payments, I have received statements for services that I've already paid for, & it takes a while for his billing dept. to straighten things out.

January 7th, 2010

Dr. Atefi is one in a million - truly caring

He is very thorough, listens, is flexible, personable and very in touch with other experts in field globally and locally in Atlanta for any new information or referrals. He has always been a pleasure. I would bring in my own mother to see him with confidence. My very picky spouse has "fired" every other gastro in Atlanta and Dr. Atefi has never even raised my spouses blood pressure once!

September 18th, 2017