Dr. Dax Guenther MD Patient Reviews

4.8

• Good
  • Bad

July 11th, 2017
do not go to this doctor please
I went to this new doctor, I got injections costing 1650 I had 2 lines on each ide of my mouth he overfilled leaving me looking ldeformed all puffy and swollen and it still isi I took his advice he highy recommended I get 3500 worth of skin stretching to get rid of the puffiness and also to get rid of any fat under my chin jawline and neck, I trusted him and booked it, I am disabled and didn't have another 3500, I borrowed it, he said 3-6 months my mouth will lo0ok better and no fat under chin neck and jaw. A new girl with no experience did the painful procedure and I had no results when I asked for my 3500 back he offered me 1275.00 to shut me up and I said no, he does not know it but I did not end up apaying for any of his services which was a total of over 6000maybe he got pid and got away with the way he treated me but he left me with have to redoing it somewhere else where my new doctor new him and was disgusted.. with his work. lastly when I came back to complain about his work especially on my face , he gave me a piece of paper and asked me to see a mental health worker before he dod anything else and I was horrified. he eventually said hed send me about 1275.00 and I never received it because I mentioned the work lawyer. He ruined my face for 1 year, the ultherapy girl I was her first patient and she seemed like she did not have any idea what she was doing and soon after my complaint she left with no reason why. if you want to get botched this is the place to go and his staff is continuously changing and they just don't seem to know what yhey are doing there in the end I will continue to write on his blog until he decides to be a decent man and pay me the 1275 his asst promised me after several phone calls with her, its not worth it for me to take him to court all I can do is pray for him and hope god sends him some compassion and a bed side manor.

November 12th, 2016
Amazing breast revision !!!!!
From start to finish Dr Guenther and his staff were above and beyond wonderful!!!! I did much research regarding breast revision, and Dr. Guenther had an excellent reputation, so I went with him. And I'm so happy I did! He is extremely gifted and talented! My results are better than I hoped for!!! I highly recommend Dr. Guenther, and I'm so lucky I found him!!

March 23rd, 2016
I had an amazing experience with Dr Guenther and his team. They are genuinely concerned with your well-being and ensuring you are happy with your experience. Dr Guenther is very understanding and caring and answers any/all questions clearly and with compassion. You cannot do better than trusting this team with your needs. I would recommend the Dr and his team without reservation and plan to do more once the current procedures have settled in. I hope you try it as I know you will enjoy the experience and be completely satisfied with your results. Good Luck.

March 5th, 2016
Couldn't be happier - Breast Augmentation
I had researched getting a breast augmentation for nearly three years after I had my daughter. I am very active (marathoner, Crossfitter) and my breasts truly were put through the ringer after having a child and getting very fit. They were flat and saggy in my early 30s. I went to see Dr Guenther, and I just knew he was the one I wanted to perform my surgery. He was not pushy and allowed me to take my time choosing size and type (saline/silicone). He took the time to go through pros and cons and explain any concerns I had. He was patient but excited for me to be contemplating the surgery. He let me make my decisions, however I wanted his opinion. He offered up helpful advice which allowed me to firm up my decision and feel confident. I ended up deciding on a 421cc silicon implant with a lift. Dr. Guenther placed the implant above and below my muscle for a more natural look. I combined my desires with his advice and couldn't be happier. Additionally, Dr. Guenther was professional and thorough. The work he has done is impressive. The before and after show a clear difference in size, however my breasts look and feel natural. My incisions are healing up wonderfully and I am only two months post op. Christine, the office manager, was personable and organized. The staff was flexible and accommodating overall. It is a doctors office and things do happen (let's be honest), but I continue to be happy with my treatment and almost look forward to my progress updates and photos by Dr. Guenther. He does incredible work and I would recommend him to anyone.

December 11th, 2015
Excellent breast augmentation with the best doctor!
Dr. Guenther is literally THE BEST plastic surgeon ever. He performed my breast augmentation, and I highly recommend him. My whole breast augmentation experience was truly exceptional and ran so smoothly thanks to Dr. Guenther. Since the very beginning, it was very easy to schedule an appointment with Dr. Guenther's team. (Thanks Christine, Erica, Patrice for being awesome!). On the first appointment, Dr. Guenther explained everything I needed to know and answered all of my and my fiancée's questions (which were so many)! He took his time in my meeting and I could instantly sense how passionate and perfectionist he is about his job. Unlike other doctors, who perform only one type of incision or use mostly a particular type of implant, he performs different type of incisions and guides you to pick the correct one for you. Similarly, he uses different types of implants and will recommend the best for you. He was my first appointment and he set the bar so high. I still had scheduled appointments with other experienced doctors in the Boston area. Although they were very professional and great choices, none of them were as caring, passionate, and enthusiastic as Dr. Guenther. For example, Dr. Guenther was the only one that scanned my wish pictures and kept them in my file. In addition, the pre-op and post-op appointments and the surgery were easily scheduled because everything is very organized in Dr. Guenther's office. On the day of the surgery, Dr. Guenther was very calm, respectful, and compassionate as he always is. This, in addition to his great team of nurses, anesthesiologists, etc., made me feel very comfortable, relaxed, and confident the day of my surgery. Regarding the aftercare and follow-up, as previously established, I had plenty of post-op appointments scheduled with Dr. Gunther. He always was the same way he was since the first appointment: extremely knowledgeable, professional, respectful, caring, compassionate, took his time, etc. Dr. Guenther is super talented and a perfectionist, and I confirmed this as my results were simply AMAZING and all I ever wanted! Thank you Dr. Guenther for making my dream come true in such a smooth manner, and for being so excellent and simply the best!

November 6th, 2015
perfection
Ten days now from having my breastlift with Dr. Guenther. I am so happy to have found him. I thought about having this procedure for years (59 now) and wish I had done it earlier but then I would have maybe not had Dr. Guenther done the surgery which gave me the MOST perfect result. I'm so amazed that it's not even two weeks and to see the shape and how easy the entire procedure was is astonishing! I never discussed shape/size, rather leaving it up to his expertise and wow was that the right decision. No pain whatsoever and was back to work in less than a week. His manner and approach is so relaxed and easy. Cannot sing his praises enough!

November 3rd, 2014
Face Lift
This is my 2nd experience with Dr. Guenther, I had liposuction a year ago and this year I had a face and neck lift. The administrative services in his office are excellent and are surpassed only by Dr. Guenthers surgical talents. He cares enough to take whatever time is necessary to do the very best job. Dr. Guenther was wonderful at understanding exactly what I was looking for and I can’t tell you how happy I am with the results. I had very little pain after the surgery and most of the area’s where Dr. Guenther cut could not be seen right from the beginning. He is wonderful and I would strongly suggest him to anyone who was interested in having this type of work done.

July 10th, 2014
Eye lid surgery
The staff was very informative prior to the surgery and put me totally at ease. Dr. Gunther asked me what my goal was and I told him I wanted to remove the heaviness with my eyelids. He explained fully what the procedure would be and I set the date. Simple as that. I am so pleased with the results! One of the best decisions I have ever made! I would recommend Dr. Gunther to all my family and friends interested in doing any of the procedures they have been considering!

July 5th, 2014
Mother of Three
Dr. Gunther was a really good surgeon. Five weeks after the procedure I am really happy the results. His manner was very professional and approachable., I felt vey comfortable asking all of my questions. I would definitely recommend him to a friend.

October 7th, 2013
My Experience with Dr. Guenther was wonderful. He explained everything step by step to me and my 15 year old daughter. He was professional, friendly and took his time to repair my daughters ear. He did an amazing job, no scar at all and looks perfect. His office was extremely clean and his secretary, Christine was truely a sweetheart, I would recommend Dr. Guenther to all of my family and friends for there plastic surgery needs.

September 25th, 2013
From the moment Dr.Guenther met me in the ER, I knew everything would be OK. His calm manner and expertise in closing my lacerated lip is amazing - the scar is unnoticeable.

September 6th, 2013
Breast reduction
I can't say enough about Dr Guenther and his staff! I felt so comfortable talking to Dr Guenther about having a breast reduction. He answered all my questions and after being denied multiple times by my insurance company ( with another doctor) he got it approved ! His bedside manner is so comforting ,kind and professional. I just can't say enough...he is one of the best doctors I have met( that is saying a lot because I work in a hospital!)