Dr. Daxa Patel MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Wellington, FL

4.7

March 29th, 2016
Dr. Patel is absolutely amazing! Her fellow partner is Dr. Brown-graham who is a complete nightmare in every way...

February 9th, 2016
Had an appointment got there early. I had to wait 1 and a half hours!! I was the last person out..I did not get to see the doctor that day, after driving half hour to get there and leaving my daughter in after care and paying an after care fee for nothing.! I'm in my first trimester I still can't believe this reficulous service. I won't be going back.

July 13th, 2014
Love Dr. Patel! I have been a patient for over 10 years. She is super sweet, professional, highly intelligent, and gives accurate diagnosis. She has delivered both of my children. Highly recommend!

May 28th, 2014
Very Impersonal and Longer than Average Wait Time
The Practice uses computers to log all of your information. The staff is more interested in logging the information into the computer than connecting and listing to their patients. I have had several urine analysis performed but the results have NEVER been disclosed to me personally. The Doctors are over booked (16-20 appointments a day). The time it took to see the doctor was well over one hour.

May 29th, 2013
Amazing
I'm very picky about my doctors, so I did a lot of research before choosing one, Dr. Patel is AMAZING, she made me feel very comfortable. I am so glad that in choosing my doctor, I made the right decision. In the future when I do get pregnant I'm glad and fortunate to have Dr. Patel as my OB.

October 25th, 2010
The best doctors!!
I used Drs Patel and Brown-Graham for both of my pregnancies. They were amazing through the whole process. Professional, courteous, and caring the entire time. I recommended 3 of my friends to go to them as well and they all had an equal experience to mine. I couldn't imagine seeing anyone else!!