A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daxes Banit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daxes Banit is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daxes Banit, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Banit graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Banit has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Central Ga
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daxes Banit MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daxes Banit practice?
- Dr. Daxes Banit has 4 office locations.
Dr. Daxes Banit practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Warner Robins, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Perry, GA and Byron, GA.
See Warner Robins Surgeons.