A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daya Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daya Sharma is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daya Sharma, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Sharma has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Adventist Hosp
- Holy Cross Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daya Sharma MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Daya Sharma practice?
- Dr. Daya Sharma has 4 office locations.
Dr. Daya Sharma practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Silver Spring, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Rockville, MD and Washington, DC.
See Silver Spring Internists, Silver Spring Hematologists, and Silver Spring Oncologists.