A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daya Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daya Sharma is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sharma
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sharma Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daya Sharma, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Sharma has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital
- Washington Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daya S Sharma MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Daya S. Sharma practice?
- Dr. Daya Sharma has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daya Sharma practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Silver Spring, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC and Rockville, MD.
See Silver Spring Internists, Silver Spring Hematologists, and Silver Spring Oncologists.