Internist, Hematology Specialist, Oncology Specialist (cancer)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  Yep, its a tumor.  |  show details
by KeepLooking on May 21st, 2013

The first visit he didn't have the oncology results after waiting two weeks. Don't know why they scheduled us to come in and learn nothing, but they did. Second visit three weeks later, He read the results sitting in front of us for the very first time. He knew nothing about the case, and refered us to a radiologist for standard treatment without consulting any of the other Dr.s involved. Now seeking a second opinion...

|  Arrogant  |  show details
by Tanya on Feb 2nd, 2013

Took my son to see Dr Sharma, he totally ignored me when he entered the room and later he was obviously 'put out' by my questions. It was our 2nd visit, we were with him for probably 5 minutes and were told the results weren't in. So after waiting 40 minutes and being told nothing new just continue treatment I wondered what service I had actually been charged for ! A very frustrating, visit that seemed a waste of time and money.

|  show details
Aug 24th, 2012

Doctor answered all questions that I had , was very professional, nurses and office staff were exceptional

|  Compassionate Doc  |  show details
Apr 27th, 2012

Doctor took the time and explained from point A to B. Had a wonderful experience. Dr. Sharma has treated multiple family member of mine and I would reccomend him to anyone.