A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daya Upadhyay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daya Upadhyay is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Upadhyay
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Upadhyay Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daya Upadhyay, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Lung Cancer (Pulmonary Blastoma)
- Lung Cancer (Pulmonary Sclerosing Hemangioma)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
Education & Awards
Dr. Upadhyay graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Upadhyay has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daya Upadhyay MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Daya Upadhyay practice?
- Dr. Daya Upadhyay has 1 office location.
Dr. Daya Upadhyay practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Internists, Fresno Critical Care Practitioners, and Fresno Pulmonologists.