A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daya Upadhyay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daya Upadhyay is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daya Upadhyay, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
Education & Awards
Dr. Upadhyay graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Upadhyay has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Upadhyay accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daya Upadhyay practice?
Dr. Daya Upadhyay practices Internal Medicine near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Stanford Internists.