A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dayakar Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dayakar Reddy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dayakar Reddy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College, Gulbarga. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Reddy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Arnot Ogden Medical Center
- Ira Davenport Memorial Hospital
- St Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dayakar Kamjula Reddy MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dayakar K. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Dayakar Reddy has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dayakar Reddy practices Internal Medicine near Elmira, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Horseheads, NY.
See Elmira Internists.