A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dayaker Gagadam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dayaker Gagadam is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gagadam
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gagadam Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dayaker Gagadam, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gagadam graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Gagadam has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Baylor Medical Center at Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dayaker Gagadam BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dayaker Gagadam practice?
- Dr. Dayaker Gagadam has 1 office location.
Dr. Dayaker Gagadam practices Pulmonary Disease near Burleson, TX.
See Burleson Pulmonologists.