A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dayaker Gagadam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dayaker Gagadam is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gagadam
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gagadam Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dayaker Gagadam, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gagadam graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Gagadam has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Baylor Medical Center at Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dayaker Gagadam BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dayaker Gagadam practice?
- Dr. Dayaker Gagadam has 1 office location.
Dr. Dayaker Gagadam practices Pulmonary Disease near Burleson, TX.
See Burleson Pulmonologists.