Dr. Dayaker Gagadam Is this you?

18 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Dayaker Gagadam?

Extremely RUDE care procedures...

Posted on January 27th, 2009

Dr. didn't even show up at the office for more than an hour past the time of my appt. (No explanation/apology for his tardiness, may have been a late/long lunch, for all the patients waiting for him, know)... When he walked into the room where the receptionist had placed me, he picked up a magazine and flipped through it as he asked nonsense questions that had been answered on his questionaire...he seemed totally unconcerned with my health or wellbeing. Did not ask questions about my health in general...just about why I was changing doctors and who was my insurance with...I'm confused...and put off by his lack of concern with my health issues. Don't think I will be going back for a follow up...wonder if all are like him now??? Owned by the insurance companies maybe???

Posted on September 13th, 2017