A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dayaker Mallipeddi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dayaker Mallipeddi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mallipeddi
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Mallipeddi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dayaker Mallipeddi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mallipeddi graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal.
Dr. Mallipeddi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Wayne Medical Center
- Crockett Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dayaker Reddy Mallipeddi MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Dayaker R. Mallipeddi practice?
- Dr. Dayaker Mallipeddi has 1 office location.
Dr. Dayaker Mallipeddi practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Columbia, TN.
See Columbia Internists and Columbia Gastroenterologists.