A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dayal Raja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dayal Raja, Endocrinologist, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dayal Raja, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Raja graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Raja has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
- Faxton-Saint Luke's Healthcare
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Raja accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 16 plans
- HealthNow New York - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 10 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 6 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dayal D. Raja practice?
Dr. Dayal Raja practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near New Hartford, NY.
See New Hartford Endocrinologists.