Dr. Dayal Raja Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dayal Raja?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 25th, 2017

Very caring doctor

Called me on a Saturday morning to give me results because he did not want me to ruin my weekend by worrying. He really knows his stuff. Just talk to him about your condition and you will realize that he is a very bright and very experienced endo. He always has a smile and greets you like you're a guest at his home. I'm glad my doctor sent me to him.

November 23rd, 2016

Very nice doc

Takes time to explain everything to me and my wife. We wanted to try a medication that we know he was not completely in agreement with but he gave us the benefit of the doubt and started me on it. He really does try to work with you to make you better.

November 15th, 2016

Excellent Doctor

He has an excellent bedside mannar, answers all my questions and its always a pleasure to see him. Highly recommend him.

September 29th, 2015

excellent Doctor

after seeing several endocrinologists I finally was sent to Dr. Raja. I am so happy I was. On the very first appointment he asked me questions that no other doctor had ever asked, and wanted to know why my thyroid wasn't working right, not just prescribing meds to treat it. I find very few doctors nowadays that work on the cause rather than the just treat the symptoms, and I appreciate Dr. Raja for that. he also comes off as a very nice person, which is a big plus.

August 5th, 2015

Highly recommended!

I have been seeing Dr. Dayal Raja for nearly four years. He is a bright and attentive physician who is very knowledgeable in his field. I highly recommend him to anyone needing a highly qualified and caring Endocrinologist .

August 22nd, 2014

Love my doctor!

Very encouraging and energetic doctor. I really trust him and he has done a lot for me.

June 19th, 2013

Very satisfied

Dr. Raja is the best Dr. I have seen in Oneida County. I am very pleased with every aspect of my appointment. He is very friendly and a very understanding and generous man. I am glad he came to the Utica area. Thank You i

April 27th, 2013

Best Doctor!

He found out I had thyroid cancer and I am now in remission. But I am more appreciative of how great he was throughout the process and still is. Takes time to answer all my dumb questions and helped me through the difficulty of dealing with the diagnosis after he biopsied my thyroid. A friend recommended him to me and now I must recommend him to others. He is such a pleasure to deal with even with my strong personality and he has a sense of humor. He was born and raised in New York so I just relate to him better.

March 6th, 2012

Very practical and no - nonesense Doctor. He speaks plainly and with confidence. He is very likeable making Pts feel as if they were his family members. His knowledge base is current with new techniques within his range. You won't be disappointed.

June 5th, 2010

Excellent Endocrinologist

Very personable, friendly and most of all brilliant.

March 28th, 2010

Great Endocrinologist

Took his time with me and explained everything. Very pleasant personality. My primary highly recommended him and I see why now.

April 17th, 2009

Outstanding doctor

Very impressed with my care.