Dr. Dayaljibhai Patel MD Patient Reviews

January 23rd, 2015
It's too bad he had to sell.....
We went to Patel before he sold to Chiricahua. We really appreciated all he did to help us! He was kind, caring, and fun with our girls. He listened to our questions and answered them. Unfortunately, since he sold to Chiricahua, the staff has been less than adequate. So as much as we love Patel, we will be finding a new doctor for our kiddos. :( He is so awesome!! But the nurses and the office staff are terrible.

August 6th, 2014
awesome
My boys have been patients for 8 1/2 years now. The first 3 months of the 8 1/2 years I'm sure any other doctor would have slapped a worrisome mom like me but Dr Patel had extreme amount of patience with me. When my oldest son was approximately 6 months old he had to have a spinal tap Dr Patel called me everyday regarding the sample that was taken for 7 days he called me not his nurses but himself. He explained exactly what was going on then he told me how to treat the issue. I recommend Dr Patel to anyone that will listen to me. He is an awesome doctor. Sometimes the wait in the waiting room can be longer than one would like but meeting Dr Patel and seeing first hand how he truly cares for his patients always reassures me that I have the best pediatrician in all of Sierra Vista Arizona.

May 28th, 2013
Phone staff needs to go
My daughters were patients of Dr. Patel before we moved out of town three years ago. Today I received an automated phone call reminding us to schedule for immunizations, etc., before school resumed. I thought I'd be helpful in letting them know that we should be inactive in their system. I waited through the 5 minutes of phone menu and then, when asked if I would hold, was hung up on. I called back and was again asked if I could hold. I said no, and that I had just been disconnected the last time. I explained that, if she could just write my daughters' names down, all I needed was for them to be inactivated. She sighed and said again that she needed to put me on hold, and that it had been very busy. I replied that being busy was no excuse to throw common courtesy & customer service out the window. I was then hung up on. I want to be clear that I've worked in her same position. I've done phones & customer service my whole career. I did not raise my voice or get nasty. For trying to help them out, I got treated rudely treated and repeatedly hung up on. We never had issues w/ Dr. Patel, but his office staff is a reflection of him and his judgement. I was appalled today & know there are other people out there that want employment and are willing to bring more than minimal effort to the table.

March 9th, 2012
I have nothing but great things to say about Dr. Patel. There are times I think of a question when he's about to leave, and he will re-wash his hands and spend the time I need with him. I never feel rushed when he's with me. As a first time mom, I feel secure with the knowledge and advice from Dr. Patel.

September 29th, 2011
My daughter has a rare genetic syndrome and I need a dr. who will listen. Dr. Patel never listened when I explained the different things wrong with her and as a result, her referrels to specialists were written wrong or not written at all. We drove to Tucson Medical Center for my daughter to have a test only to find out that Dr. Patel was written the wrong test. We called him to try and straighten it out, he refused to give the consent for the correct test, insisting that he was right. We drove home, had to reschedule for 3 months later because of the wait and he never apoligized or admitted he made a mistake.

July 8th, 2010
Dr. Patel is a very good Pediatrician! I have had no issues with him. I have two little ones that see him and anytime they have a health issue Dr. Patel has dignosed the problem and given the right treatment to make it better.

May 19th, 2010
Very nice and friendly doctor, but never runs tests on children. His advice for everything is to give them tylenol. Every time I have left his office, I would like to see him take a firmer approach at diagnostics. Children get sick and the sooner they are diagnosed and treated, the better for everyone.

December 28th, 2009
Dr. Patel is kind and knowledgeable, his office staff on the other hand can be rude and most of the time seem annoyed with everyone