A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dayamal Waas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dayamal Waas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dayamal Waas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Waas graduated from University Of Peradeniya. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Waas has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dayamal Christobel Waas MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dayamal C. Waas practice?
- Dr. Dayamal Waas has 1 office location.
Dr. Dayamal Waas practices Internal Medicine near Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ypsilanti Internists.