Dr. Daymon Evans Is this you?

February 21st, 2014

HaHaHa. Me again. Totally retired now, still giving myself max stars but they get automatically downgraded. This site is so wrong about everything. Will make sure when I die somebody logs in to evaluate me. Purpose here is to discredit this site, embarish it much as possible. Hey vitals, only way to stop me is to remove me!!!!

September 21st, 2013

I am me

This site innaccurate, have not had office at Butler University (Sunset Drive) since 2007 and was teaching not seeing patients. I am not in practice. Had to do stars on myself to post. I will not create a password nor pay this site to correct erroneous information. Thanks

August 13th, 2014