Internists

Scripps Clinic Carmel Valley
3811 Valley Centre Dr
San Diego, CA 92130
858-764-3350
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  show details
by Jamie on Oct 3rd, 2013

Past, not passed. That's what I get for writing a review when in pain. Silly me.

|  Great doctor  |  show details
by Jamie on Aug 6th, 2013

This Dr really cares about her patients. She seemed to really want to help and had great bedside manner. The only thing that bothered me at all was I think she thinks I had passed pain med abuse due to my passed frequent ER visits cause of chronic pain. Only because of what we talked about and what I saw on my discharge paper. I never have abused drugs ever. Those ER visits were times I needed help while there.. Had nothing to do with pain medicine. I have never had a drug problem. And being thought of like that does bother me a good amount. It bothers me because I don't like being thought to be something I am not. That is my identity. But other than that, I really like her and look forward to her being my doctor. She also really helped me with my migraine treatment! And that is a big deal! She spent a great deal of time with me, gave me a shot for my headache of torodol, and I could tell just really wanted to help me! =) . Very nice lady and has a great friendly presence. I finally feel I have a doctor I can come to again. My old doctor retired and trusted him 100%. I hope I can build the same relationship with her.