Internist

Aug 9th, 2016

She is an amazing doctor.

Forensic Accountant, CPA show details Forensic Accountant, CPA
by Steven L. Goldblatt on Jul 4th, 2016

Simply stated, the best doctor I have ever encountered, including those I needed overseas ad I worked for an international corporation (a Fortune 10 corporation) which required me to work for long periods in Central & South America, Spain, Canada , the Carribean, Islands, and Switzerland. At all times due to my work I had access to the best medical professionals, having unlimited funds at my disposal, none could hold a candle to Dr. Arnstein. Couteous, caring, a truly compassionate doctor, medically brilliant with the unique ability to explain in lay language what she diagnosed; always giving me options. Her staff is equally caring and professional. If you've had your fill of imperious, full of self physicians who cannot talk to you as a person, do not make eye contact, talk to you as they walk away, then your health care needs Dr. Arnstein. Scripps Clinic senior medical management should study her manners and methods. Her staff is a reflection of her management skills. This marks my 35th year she has been my doctor, her staff, her nurses, the scheduling team have changed over the years, but they continue to reflect her ethics and standards. Dr. Arnstein possesses THE MOST CRITICAL COMPONENT of medical management skills, the ability to lead by example, and get the best out of every person in her team. If Scripps Clinic understood her unique excellence, they would bronze her. Who ever reads this, please note I have never posted a review of any medical professional. Dr. Arnstein is most worthy of this praise.

The epitome of a great doctor! show details The epitome of a great doctor!
by Sonia Carter on Dec 13th, 2015

Dr. Dayna Arnstein is one of the most thorough, thoughtful, and kind physicians I have ever visited; she was my physician for many years. With her excellent bedside manner, she explains things -both the good and the not-so-good - in a way that anyone can understand. I'm a 64-year-old female, who have seen doctors in several states in which I have lived (and some outside of the US); Dr. Arnstein is among the top 3. She is a wonderful, compassionate, caring person who will take the time to call you at home to see how you are after any medical event even quasi-major. Since I moved from San Diego, I've been trying to find a doctor like her, without success. She's the best!

by Bobbi hamilton on Dec 11th, 2015

Excellent dr can not imagine any doctor better than she is. Would highly recommend her to anyone i lnow

Awesome show details Awesome
by SC on Nov 23rd, 2015

Dr Anstein is the best. I had several very disappointing encounters with Dr's but she is amazing. She took a lot of time and did what the Orthopedic Dr's should've done. I'm very happy with her!!

Oct 28th, 2015

Dr. is always very courteous and goes out of her way to explain things in detail so we understand. My mom and I both love her and I took a PPO this year just to keep her

worth seeing show details worth seeing
by VZF on May 16th, 2015

she is a very knowledgeable and approachable doctor who listens to her patients

Great doctor show details Great doctor
by Jamie on Aug 6th, 2013

This Dr really cares about her patients. She seemed to really want to help and had great bedside manner. The only thing that bothered me at all was I think she thinks I had passed pain med abuse due to my passed frequent ER visits cause of chronic pain. Only because of what we talked about and what I saw on my discharge paper. I never have abused drugs ever. Those ER visits were times I needed help while there.. Had nothing to do with pain medicine. I have never had a drug problem. And being thought of like that does bother me a good amount. It bothers me because I don't like being thought to be something I am not. That is my identity. But other than that, I really like her and look forward to her being my doctor. She also really helped me with my migraine treatment! And that is a big deal! She spent a great deal of time with me, gave me a shot for my headache of torodol, and I could tell just really wanted to help me! =) . Very nice lady and has a great friendly presence. I finally feel I have a doctor I can come to again. My old doctor retired and trusted him 100%. I hope I can build the same relationship with her.