Get the facts about childhood asthma, including the causes, symptoms and complications related to this condition.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dayna Miller
Dr. Dayna Miller, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Iowa City, IA, with other offices in North Liberty, IA and Coralville, IA (and 1 other location). She has 9 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Miller is affiliated with Mercy Medical Center-Clinton, UnityPoint Health St. Luke's Hospital and University of Iowa Children's Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Dayna Miller has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Dayna Miller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Iowa City, IA.
Dr. Timothy Starner
Pediatric Pulmonology, Pediatrics
Iowa City, IA 0 mi22
Dr. Polly Ferguson
Iowa City, IA 0 mi27
Dr. Larry Mahoney
Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics
Iowa City, IA 0 mi44