Dr. Dayna Ellison Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dayna Ellison?

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. Dayna Ellison?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 19th, 2011

Horrible Doctor

She delivered my 3rd baby by STAT csection and she is not a good doctor at all. She is very careless and not sincere at all. Plus she is not sanitary, she caused me a terrible infection on my incision by not using everything sterile. She is also MONEY HUNGRY. I do NOT advise you to use this doc.... just sayin

August 17th, 2011

Great experience!

I began seeing Dr. Ellison in the 2nd trimester of my pregnancy. She is very thorough and very caring. She has a great nursing staff. It is very easy to develope a personal relationship with Dr. Ellison and her staff. She successfully delivered my son, and now I am the second trimester of my next pregnancy. I know from experience we are in good hands.

June 16th, 2011

Terrible Doctor

- Wrong Diagnoses!- INSISTANT on Multiple follow-up visits- Cost me money and never fixed my problem- DOES NOT listen to patient- Does not read file- Perscribes same medication after treatment did not work in past- two faced

May 6th, 2011

Ok bedside manner

Dr. Ellison seems to be a caring Dr. however she does not listen to what her patient needs are. I was a patient of hers and even though I suggested some things to her about my needs she ignored them gave me something else that did not work. Almost an attitude like I'm the doctor and you are the patient and I know what's best. Sometimes if you listen to people explaining what is wrong maybe you can assist them more better.

March 9th, 2011

She is a terrible doctor.

Dr. Ellison delivered my baby as she was the doctor on call. Terrible bedside manner and insisted I have a c section when I really didn't need one...she just wanted it over with.She was wrong diagnosing me and was insisting I have a C section! Upon my insistence, she allowed me to have pitocin and I delivered naturally! RUN if she is your OBGYN!!

October 12th, 2010

Great Woman

Today I had my first visit with Dr. Ellison. She is very kind, patient and a very sweet woman. Soft spoken, caring and trusting. Before examining me she took the time to sit down with me in her office and get to know me. While examining she was professional and gentle. She only has one year experience and so far she is great, I totally trust my 3rd baby in her hands! I would definitely recommend her to a family member or a friend. The only bad thing is...parking in the parking garage and paying for parking lol other than that, it was great!

January 10th, 2017