A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dayna Levin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dayna Levin, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Levin graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Levin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dayna Levin MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Dayna Levin practice?
- Dr. Dayna Levin has 11 office locations.
Dr. Dayna Levin practices Diagnostic Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Berwyn, PA and Woodbury Heights, NJ.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.