A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dayna Levin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Levin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dayna Levin, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Levin graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Levin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dayna Levin MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Dayna Levin practice?
- Dr. Dayna Levin has 1 office location.
Dr. Dayna Levin practices Diagnostic Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.