Dr. Dayna Salasche MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 31st, 2012
Amazing doctor!
The most important thing is that she understands that she's working with pregnant women!

January 31st, 2011
The worst doctor I have ever seen....
I am not the type of person to normally write a review...except I would be doing a injustice to future patients of Dr. Salasche if I didn't share my experience. My first impression of Dr. Salasche was average. She seemed fine...but seemed like she was in a rush during my entire first exam. She suggested that I have a blood test to check my fertility. Her nurse called me back with the results. I really wanted to speak with her directly because I didn't understand what all of the hormone levels meant. Well...no call from her. I was advised to repeat them the next month. I did. I literally had to chase down my own results several days after they had promised to call me with the results. The tests were concerning. Again...I told the nurse that I wanted to speak directly to Dr. Salasche. The nurse promised me that she would call me back. Again...she never called. I started frantically researching the results on the internet. I made an appointment with a specialist on my own. I called again to talk to Dr. Salasche...with AGAIN...no response. This was the WORST experience with a doctor tht I have EVER had in my life. Please take this review to heart before scheduling an appointment.

November 14th, 2009
She's the best!
I love Dr. Salasche! She is honestly the most caring, gentle doctor I've ever been to. I can't recommend her enough.

October 16th, 2009
Wonderful Doctor
Dr. Salasche is wonderful, warm and makes what could be a very unpleasant experience much more comfortable.

March 2nd, 2009
Dr. Salasche is wonderful!