A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dayna Weinert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dayna Weinert, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinert graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Weinert has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
- UH Bedford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dayna Weinert MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Dayna Weinert practice?
- Dr. Dayna Weinert has 12 office locations.
Dr. Dayna Weinert practices Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Aurora, OH and Strongsville, OH.
See Cleveland Radiologists.