Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daynelle Dedmond
Dr. Daynelle Dedmond, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newport News, VA. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Gynecologic Oncology and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Dedmond is affiliated with Riverside Regional Medical Center, Bon Secours DePaul Medical Center and Bon Secours Mary Immaculate Hospital. Dr. Dedmond has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Daynelle Dedmond has the following 2 specialties
- Gynecologic Oncology
Gynecologic oncologists specialize in cancers that occur in the female reproductive system. This includes ovarian cancer, cervical cancer and endometrial cancer, as well as the less commonly talked about female reproductive cancers like vulvar...
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Daynelle Dedmond is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newport News, VA.
Dr. Margarita DeVeciana
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Maternal and Fetal Medicine
Newport News, VA 0 mi25
Dr. Camille Kanaan
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Newport News, VA 0 mi39
Dr. Christopher Mccann
Gynecologic Oncology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Newport News, VA 0 mi12