A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daysi Baez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daysi Baez is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daysi Baez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Baez graduated from Universidad Catol Madre Y Maestra (Ucmm), Santiago.
Dr. Baez has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daysi DR Baez MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daysi D. Baez practice?
- Dr. Daysi Baez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daysi Baez practices Internal Medicine near Rego Park, NY.
See Rego Park Internists.