Overall Review

2.9

July 7th, 2016
Horrendous!
the staff is horrendous i waited for over one hour and fourty five minutes!!! im infuriated i feel that the influx of people is overwhelming to this office. NEVER will i go back to this dump!!!

October 16th, 2014
do not waste your time
I was always on time for my appointments and they always made me wait and hour and a half sometimes 2 hours to be attended it is a horrible place and the medical assistances are not very polite also one day I came 15 minutes late and they said I would have to reschedule because I was late which makes no sense. Snice they always make me wait hours I stopped going after that I found it very unfair. The doctor is also very quick she doesn't spend time with you she just wants to move on to the next patient.

October 14th, 2014
Wait Time is Horrible.
I only visited her twice. The first visit was just for a routine annual check-up. I had an 6pm appt and arrived on time. I wasn't called into the a room until 7:15pm where I had to wait about 15 minutes to see the doctor. She seemed courteous enough to apologize for the wait time due to understaffing. But since I requested blood work I had to come for a follow-up in two weeks. I gave her the benefit of the doubt and decided to come to a second visit for my follow-up. My second visit had the same wait time. Before I was called in I asked for a copy of my medical records and the receptionist said I would have to pay per page???? I waited for the doctor to give me the results (total wait time in the lobby was about an hour and fifteen minutes then another 25 minutes in the room waiting for the doctor). The doctor did not apologize the second time around. She was just blunt about my blood results which was ok with me since all I wanted was to leave. I asked her if I can get a copy of my medical records for both visits, she told me that the receptionist will give me one. I explained that her receptionist told me that I would have to pay per page. The doctor told me "Since you wanted to get a copy of your records without seeing me, that's when you are charged". I gave her a an awkward look and told her "I never said I wanted to leave, I only wanted a copy". She didn't respond. I just said thank you, saw the receptionist for my copy of records and left. I do not plan to return. The reviews I see online about this doctor matches exactly what I've experienced. Lesson learned: I must see reviews before picking a PCP. Overall: The staff had a dry welcoming attitude, and the doctor had average manners with patients. It seems like they triple book patients as well I have never waited so long for a regular annual check-up. I'm confident my next PCP will be much better.

November 17th, 2013
Disappointed
Dr Baez is kind and helpful, the other staff members are nice enough but show minimal sense of urgency when their office is running an hour and a half behind schedule. I've been to this office 3 x and waited over an hour each time. I had an appointment and left after an hour bc I could not wait longer. I rescheduled and waited a total of 1.5 hours to get in the back room and then another 25 to see the doctor. There were 2 moments during this visit where I had to correct the staff and fix a problem with my insurance information. I will NEVER wait that long again for such average service.

October 15th, 2012
they are horrible, they scheduled me for an appointment and when i got there the doctor was not even there!

July 14th, 2012
What a dissapointment!!!
Looooonnnnngggg wait time to see dr. First you wait over an hour (closer to 2 hours at times) in the waiting room, only to be shuffled to the back where the rudest medical assistants attend to you. Then you are placed in a room where you wait for at least 20 minutes before the dr walks in to see you. She seems friendly enough, but does not really give you much time. She is really quick to refer out to other specialists the minute you say something is wrong. She doesn't take time to get to the heart of what's wrong. Her staff are rude to patients and act as if they are doing you a favor by getting you the referrals which the dr is sending you to. She has too many patients to effectively give them the proper amount of time. She rushes through appointments & hardly even looks at you when speaking to you. So after waiting 1-2 hours in the waiting room & then waiting 20 minutes in the exam room, she will only give you about 3-5 minutes tops!! Not a good office. I wouldn't recommend.

June 20th, 2012
I've been seeing Dr. Baez for several years. Over the years other doctors have left the co-practice and Dr. Baez has taken on more and more of the patients left behind - she will not turn anyone away. This has caused longer wait times to see her. Dr. Baez employees an intern who preps you before seeing her, so her time with you is sufficient quality time.

January 30th, 2012
Nice but good for general things
Wait is usually long when you get into the room, better when physician assistant was there. Nice person but doesn't spend much time with you to really get to know you and refers alot, never really gets to root of problem if seen more than 3 times, likes to refer first. Good for general problems to me not anything major, doesn't seem she has the time

October 4th, 2011
I spend a lot of time waiting for Dr. Baez as she has a high volume of patients, yet I only see her for 3 minutes as she asks me whats wrong then begins to make referrals for other specialists which I have already been referred to by her... She doesn't know who you are because she goes through so many people and when you call her office to ask a question they leave you on hold for over 10 minutes!. She's a nice doctor but she is doing too much and needs to stop worrying about making the most money by seeing as many people as she can and actually be a doctor.

March 9th, 2011
VERY PROFFESIONAL ,FRIENDLY,MAKE FEEL VERY COMFORTABLE ALSO NICE STAFF

November 5th, 2010
The place is like a factory and is not very clean.