A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Riddle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Riddle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Riddle
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Riddle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Riddle, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Riddle graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Riddle has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
- Greenville Memorial Medical Center
- Shriners Hospital for Children - Greenville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Dayton Riddle MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles D. Riddle practice?
- Dr. Charles Riddle has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Riddle practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Greenville, SC.
See Greenville Surgeons.