A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Riddle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Riddle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Riddle, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Riddle graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Riddle has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
- Greenville Memorial Medical Center
- Shriners Hospital for Children - Greenville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Dayton Riddle MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles D. Riddle practice?
- Dr. Charles Riddle has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Riddle practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Greenville, SC.
See Greenville Orthopedic Surgeons.