A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. De St Hill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. De St Hill, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. St Hill graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. St Hill has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Peninsula Hospital Center
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. De Lys E St Hill MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. De L. St Hill practice?
- Dr. De St Hill has 10 office locations.
Dr. De St Hill practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Ozone Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and New York, NY.
See Ozone Park Physiatrists.