A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. De St Hill, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. St Hill graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.More Education & Awards
Dr. St Hill has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
- Peninsula Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. St Hill accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. De St Hill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. De L. St Hill practice?
Dr. De St Hill practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Physiatrists.