Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

by Frances Monroe on Jun 24th, 2014

Moved here from VA...love my new GYN!

|  Medical Assitant/ Patient  |  show details
by Shirlisa Hawthorne on Jan 10th, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Gray since June of 2013. I am delighted with her care and with the professional services of the medical and administrative staff. Dr. Gray took plenty of time when I first started with her practice. She remembers me every time I visit, she has a warm and welcoming attitude and she really looks and listens to what I have to say. She took took good care of me before and after my surgery. I love being recognized and not just the person in room 2. Even though I might feel lousy walking into the doctors office, I always feel better after seeing Dr. Gray

|  Awesome Doctor  |  show details
by Tara J. on Sep 1st, 2013

Dr. Gray and her staff have helped me through a hard first trimester pregnancy. I am so glad I made the choice to change doctors. Her staff beginning with Ms. Etta at the front desk are professional and awesome. I have and will continue to tell people about her practice. I feel so blessed to have this doctor caring for me and my unborn child.

|  What a great experience  |  show details
Dec 3rd, 2012

I switched to this doctor based on a recommendation from a co worker, I was uneasy with switching,but as soon as I picked up the phone to talk with her staff, I knew this was going to be a good experience. The front desk lady was the most professional I've ever seen in a dr's office. She even offered me water. The doctor was phenominal I just can't believe she discovered all my problems by being thorough and is very proactive with preventive procedures such as mammograms , colonoscopies and etc. I've been with a doctor for years and he never once asked me about my family's cancer history. I am bringing my daughter to this doctor because she is truly an anointed doctor.

|  She is my general doctor...  |  show details
Oct 11th, 2012

Yes..I know she is an ob/gyn but I see her for sinus problems and all sorts of other pains. I have been going to Dr.Gray for over 6 years. So now my best friend, 4 co workers, college friend, and most important my momma all see Dr.Grey.

|  Wonderful physician with a great caring attitude  |  show details
Sep 18th, 2012

Everytime I vist Dr. Gray's office I am not kept waiting for long periods. She cares about me as a patient and person.She does research to ensure the recommendations she gives will be comfortable for me.

|  patient  |  show details
Jul 30th, 2012

Dr. Gray is dynamic as a professional doctor and surgeon. She is trustworthy and reliable by evidence of keeping up with modern medicine and research. You can trust her opinion when she gives diagnoses and treatment plans. I live over an hour away from her office and will continue to make the drive because her expertise is unsurpassed.

Apr 4th, 2012

Dr. Gray is the best Doctot I've ever had.. Her bedside manners are impeccable.. I will defintely recommend her..,

|  Excellent, Professional Service!  |  show details
Jul 20th, 2011

Saw Dr. Gray regarding fibroids. Excellent knowledge, very professional and informative. Would highly recommend!

Jun 30th, 2011

I have been a patient with Dr. Gray for about 5 years now and I don't regret making the switch. She is very patient, intuitive, and forward-thinking. Her level of patient care is next to none and I have recommended several people to her budding practice.

|  Dr. Gray is the best!  |  show details
Dec 21st, 2010

Dr. Gray has been my doc for a couple of years now. She is one professional, classy, top rate doctor. I do not have one negative to say about this woman. Her staff are friendly and professional. You would be blessed to have her for your doctor. She is amazing...a RARE FIND.

Nov 12th, 2010

Very caring bedside manner

|  super  |  show details
Mar 12th, 2010

She is so nice and caring and she explains to you so that you can understand

|  Would NOT recommend her  |  show details
Jan 28th, 2010

Wait time in the waiting room wasn't bad at all however once back there, I was almost always waiting for over half an hour. It was not due to other patients either. On several occasions I heard her talking on her phone to friends/relatives about if they were going to so-and-so's party and if she should tell so-and-so about what she thought about blah blah. It was extremely unprofessional and happened on numerous occasions. She also had apparently never seen somebody have a panic attack after having a baby which even the hospital nurse looked at her like she didn't believe that she just said that. During surgery she didn't seem too concerned about focusing on what she was doing instead she was gossiping the whole time and laughing. When I was having sharp pains on one side during healing she again had "no idea" what it was or why it was happening. Overall, she was a nice lady but as a doctor, I would not recommend her at all.

by E. Morris on Nov 3rd, 2009

Dr. Gray is GREAT. She is extremely knowledgeable and has great patience with in explaining the needed information to my teenage daughter.