Dr. Deshawndranique Gray Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Deshawndranique Gray?

Endometriosis

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Deshawndranique Gray?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 11th, 2017

Favorite

I started going to Dr Gray in 2016 with my second child which was a suprise pregnancy. She was amazing and made me feel like family. I love the entire staff. Im now pregnant with baby #3 and she is once again assisting with my care for this baby and the love and attention that she has for her patients does not change. I wouldnt change Doctors for anything. I'll pay any cost to be with her and the staff. Im know as "favorite". All thought i cant wait to have this little beautiful stinker my visits will be short next year. It will only be for my annual.

August 14th, 2017

She was my first choice when I was pregnant with my first child. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to have her as my doctor. I lost my daughter at 7 months pregnant. I ended up at Dr. Gray's office 4 years later for fibroids. She was honest and informative. She performed a myomectomy in October 2015 and made the whole process smooth from beginning to end. I love her and the entire staff.

December 21st, 2016

Dr. Gray

Best OBGYN I have ever had. I love Dr. Gray and the entire staff!!! I give the clinic and doctor 1,000 stars

February 11th, 2016

Great Experience

I love Dr. Grey!! Her staff is amazing her office is clean and inviting. This is my first child with her and she has made the experience smooth and less stressful

November 24th, 2015

Natalie Smith

OUTSTANDING TEAM!!

May 7th, 2015

Never Again

My visit to Dr. Gray was by far the most humilating experience I have ever had in a female Dr.office. First Impression to me is everything and i was not impressed. She was real short and dry and very unapprocahable as well as the office staff. I waited 30 minutes before she came in to visit with me and before she came in I could hear her having a conversation in the hallway about what she was going to buy at Walmart for a party, VERY TACKY and DISTASTEFUL. As a black female I thought I would be able to relate with her but I was way wrong. My ultimate goal was to find a doctor close to me well she is not it, I honestly dont think this is the profession for her. And to the person in the pryor comments you must be related to her because there is nothing GREAT about her or her office. This is a honest review please dont believe the comments on the other reviews because you will be very disappointed

March 24th, 2015

Love Dr. Gray, Very detailed and runs test that consider your entire health. Great follow up...Referrals were great, each Provider she partners with has a great bedside manner. The staff is friendly and they remember you when you come in!

June 24th, 2014

Moved here from VA...love my new GYN!

September 1st, 2013

Awesome Doctor

Dr. Gray and her staff have helped me through a hard first trimester pregnancy. I am so glad I made the choice to change doctors. Her staff beginning with Ms. Etta at the front desk are professional and awesome. I have and will continue to tell people about her practice. I feel so blessed to have this doctor caring for me and my unborn child.

December 3rd, 2012

What a great experience

I switched to this doctor based on a recommendation from a co worker, I was uneasy with switching,but as soon as I picked up the phone to talk with her staff, I knew this was going to be a good experience. The front desk lady was the most professional I've ever seen in a dr's office. She even offered me water. The doctor was phenominal I just can't believe she discovered all my problems by being thorough and is very proactive with preventive procedures such as mammograms , colonoscopies and etc. I've been with a doctor for years and he never once asked me about my family's cancer history. I am bringing my daughter to this doctor because she is truly an anointed doctor.

October 11th, 2012

She is my general doctor...

Yes..I know she is an ob/gyn but I see her for sinus problems and all sorts of other pains. I have been going to Dr.Gray for over 6 years. So now my best friend, 4 co workers, college friend, and most important my momma all see Dr.Grey.

September 18th, 2012

Wonderful physician with a great caring attitude

Everytime I vist Dr. Gray's office I am not kept waiting for long periods. She cares about me as a patient and person.She does research to ensure the recommendations she gives will be comfortable for me.