A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Martinelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dean Martinelli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Martinelli, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinelli graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Martinelli has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - Elmbrook Memorial
- Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dean Martinelli MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Dean Martinelli practice?
- Dr. Dean Martinelli has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dean Martinelli practices Otolaryngology near Oconomowoc, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Delafield, WI and Watertown, WI.
See Oconomowoc Otolaryngologists.