A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Martinelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dean Martinelli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Martinelli, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinelli graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Martinelli has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - Elmbrook Memorial
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Martinelli accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans