A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Martinelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dean Martinelli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martinelli
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Martinelli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Martinelli, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinelli graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Martinelli has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - Elmbrook Memorial
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dean Martinelli MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Dean Martinelli practice?
- Dr. Dean Martinelli has 6 office locations.
Dr. Dean Martinelli practices Otolaryngology near Oconomowoc, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Delafield, WI and Watertown, WI.
See Oconomowoc Otolaryngologists.