Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dean Altenhofen
Dr. Dean Altenhofen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pensacola, FL. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Altenhofen is affiliated with Sacred Heart Hospital on the Emerald Coast, Gulf Breeze Hospital and Baptist Hospital. Dr. Altenhofen has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Dean Altenhofen has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Dean Altenhofen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pensacola, FL.
Dr. Emilio Antonetti
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Pensacola, FL 0.11 mi33
Dr. William Keene
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Internal Medicine
Pensacola, FL 0.39 mi41
Dr. Usha Kundu
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Pensacola, FL 0.64 mi46