A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Andropoulos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dean Andropoulos is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Andropoulos, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Intraoperative Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Andropoulos graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Andropoulos has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Children's Hospital
- Children's Hospital - Oakland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Andropoulos accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 16 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dean B. Andropoulos practice?
Dr. Dean Andropoulos practices Anesthesiology and Pediatric Anesthesiology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Oakland, CA.
See Houston Anesthesiologists.