A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Andropoulos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Andropoulos, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Intraoperative Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Andropoulos graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Andropoulos has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dean Bradley Andropoulos MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Dean B. Andropoulos practice?
- Dr. Dean Andropoulos has 1 office location.
Dr. Dean Andropoulos practices Anesthesiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Anesthesiologists.