A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Bajorin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dean Bajorin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bajorin
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Bajorin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Bajorin, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 28 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Bladder Removal (Cystectomy)
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Castration (Orchiectomy)
- Clinical Research
- Germ Cell Cancer (Germ Cell and Embryonal Neoplasm)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lung Cancer
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Mediastinum Cancer (Mediastinal Neoplasm)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Bajorin graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 13 awards.
Dr. Bajorin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dean F Bajorin MD is a male Oncologist , has 33 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Dean F. Bajorin practice?
- Dr. Dean Bajorin has 1 office location.
Dr. Dean Bajorin practices Medical Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Oncologists.