A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Bajorin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dean Bajorin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Bajorin, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 28 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Bladder Removal (Cystectomy)
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Castration (Orchiectomy)
- Clinical Research
- Germ Cell Cancer (Germ Cell and Embryonal Neoplasm)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lung Cancer
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Mediastinum Cancer (Mediastinal Neoplasm)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Bajorin graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 13 awards.
Dr. Bajorin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dean F Bajorin MD is a male Oncologist , has 33 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Dean F. Bajorin practice?
- Dr. Dean Bajorin has 1 office location.
Dr. Dean Bajorin practices Medical Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Oncologists.