A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Barton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dean Barton is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barton
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Barton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Barton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Barton graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Barton has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Hackettstown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dean Michael Barton MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dean M. Barton practice?
- Dr. Dean Barton has 1 office location.
Dr. Dean Barton practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Mount Arlington, NJ.
See Mount Arlington Internists and Mount Arlington Cardiologists.