A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Barton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dean Barton is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Barton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Barton graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Barton has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Hackettstown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dean Michael Barton MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dean M. Barton practice?
- Dr. Dean Barton has 7 office locations.
Dr. Dean Barton practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Mount Arlington, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Mine Hill, NJ and Morristown, NJ.
See Mount Arlington Internists and Mount Arlington Cardiologists.