A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Bennett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dean Bennett, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Bennett, FAAOS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Physical Therapy Modalities
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Bennett graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Bennett has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Reston Town Center Pediatrics
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dean Reed Bennett FAAOS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dean R. Bennett practice?
- Dr. Dean Bennett has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dean Bennett practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fairfax, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Herndon, VA.
See Fairfax Orthopedic Surgeons.