A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Bennett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dean Bennett, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bennett
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bennett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Bennett, FAAOS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Physical Therapy Modalities
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Bennett graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Bennett has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Reston Town Center Pediatrics
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dean R Bennett FAAOS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dean R. Bennett practice?
- Dr. Dean Bennett has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dean Bennett practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fairfax, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Herndon, VA.
See Fairfax Surgeons.