A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Brenner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Brenner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Clinical Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Brenner graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Brenner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- San Juan Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brenner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans