A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Brenner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brenner
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brenner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Brenner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Clinical Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Brenner graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Brenner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- San Juan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dean E Brenner MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Dean E. Brenner practice?
- Dr. Dean Brenner has 1 office location.
Dr. Dean Brenner practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Oncologists.