A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Brenner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brenner
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Brenner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Brenner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Clinical Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Brenner graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Brenner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- San Juan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dean E Brenner MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Dean E. Brenner practice?
- Dr. Dean Brenner has 1 office location.
Dr. Dean Brenner practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Oncologists.