A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Bresnahan is Good. Dr. Bresnahan has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Bresnahan graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bresnahan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Brattleboro Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bresnahan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 28 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 12 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- Anthem - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Harry Bresnahan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harry D. Bresnahan practice?
Dr. Harry Bresnahan practices Family Medicine near Brattleboro, VT.
See Brattleboro Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Enrique Bresnahan, Dr. Hal Bresnahan, Dr. Hank Bresnahan, Dr. Harris Bresnahan