A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Brick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dean Brick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brick
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Brick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Brick, MD, PC is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Brick graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Brick has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dean Clark Brick MD and PC is a male Ophthalmologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Dean C. Brick practice?
- Dr. Dean Brick has 1 office location.
Dr. Dean Brick practices Ophthalmology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Ophthalmologists.