A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Brick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dean Brick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brick
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Brick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Brick, MD, PC is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Brick graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Brick has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dean Clark Brick MD and PC is a male Ophthalmologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Dean C. Brick practice?
- Dr. Dean Brick has 1 office location.
Dr. Dean Brick practices Ophthalmology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Ophthalmologists.